Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 26, 2011

We are known as a Happy Family from Outside, what do I do now?




Photobucket
 QUESTION ASKED:
Dear Anjali ji,

I am 43 years old and my husband is 52 years old. We are married for 27 years with a University-going son. Usually at this age there is always a problem with the child, but for me its my husband. I am teaching in a school and he has a good job to work for. Though we don’t have plenty of money, but we have enough.

I had been hearing lot of bad comments from different sources about my husband since we were married, as far as I got proof, he was habituated in having physical relationship with house maids. He continued that after marriage too. One day my son caught him red handed having sex with a maid. My son was mentally hurt on this and started hating his father. He became normal after lot of persuasion and explaining by me. Every time I have engaged a maid, the same thing repeated, he started having sex with the one. Finally I gave up and I have completely stopped employing any maid anymore till now.

But that did not solve the problem. Now my husband has started having physical relationship with girls of the age of my son. He is not satisfied with one, he keeps having physical relationship with number of girls at the same time. These days I am unable to control myself, whenever I protest on this habit, he gets pissed off and says he doesn't feel like coming home for the torture (the protest) I do. On his word, “All males are bad, everybody don’t know that. You know that’s why you feel the pain”. He also says “All these are very normal, you should accept it”. He doesn’t have any remorse or guilty-feeling of any kind for his act.

Now the problem started is, one of these pool of girls is desperate about him. She won’t leave him in anyway. I spoke to her several times to make her understand, my husband has changed his mobile number few times, but she somehow manages the number again. She is threatening that he has to marry her. My worry is, if he has bound to get married, what shall I do? After all these issues for so long, I still do love my husband from the bottom of my heart. I asked him numerous times to tell me what is lacking or is absent between us that forces him do all these, he doesn't give any reply. None of my or his family know anything about this, they think we are an ideal happy family.
What am I supposed to do now?

ANSWER THIS BY YOUR COMMENT

3 comments:

  1. Thank you oye very much for asking such an important question on behalf of so many women who are facing such types of problems.

    First of all , it should be ascertained that whether the so called husband of the lady teacher is sexually satisfied by his wife is not. If he would not been satisfied, then it is natural that he will continue such things not only now but also in future too. His wife should take care of all his sexual needs into consideration.

    By the way, the said lady teacher’s husband is a person who prefers to enjoy young girls. I think he is searching tight virgin pussy to fuck. Such person are not mentally sound.He should be medically treated by a psychiatric doctor.

    By the way the said lady techer is very lucky one in not having a college going daughter like her son. If she would have a daughter then her husband would have no hesitation in sleeping with her own daughter.

    Thank God that she has no young daughter to be fucked by her husband. In this way an incent relationship between father and daughter is surely avoided.

    Finally the lady teache should do one thing, one thing certain ,that is – she should take her husband to a hospital after making all types of preparation with a doctor. In the medical an operation be conducted on her husband after making him unconscious. The operation will be on his penis. After the said operation his penis will never be hard. In other words he will be an eunich.ok oye ji

    ReplyDelete
  2. My understanding is, the guy is a sex addict, he wants to insert his dick wherever he can, and the wife is unable to cope up with his need. It happens, a lot of guys are sex addict like this, a lot of women are nymphomaniac. I read somewhere, Marilyn Monroe needed to change her bed sheet six times a day in average.

    Having a sex-addiction is not a problem till it crosses the limit. No matter how carefully the wife wrote on her role, I believe she has a role to play. If she was accomodative at the beginning, all these might have not happen.

    The disturbing part is the guy's view on life, all the men are not like this. Maybe he went through some sort of sexual abuse in early age, the mind is still tuned like that. Add to that, upbringing also has a big role, if the environment was sex is cheap, go get it, than he has picked that.

    But one thing for sure, he doesnot have respect for women at all. Women are a tool to release his need. I dont know what to suggest, people like this dont learn unless they get a slap on the face. And the slap is there, lift that Happy Family branding. Till she tries to hide everything, he will know everything is in order. When he sees nothing is in order, he will tame his dick for sure.

    Once someone lose money, can get again, but once the reputation is lost, never comes back (that's why changes mobile no.). Time to lift that reputation and show the real person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The guy is sex addict,as Oye rightly pointed out. And the woman is dominating,too!! All she might have been doing during her 27 years of married life is to try to stop her husband to have sex without asking what he is actually looking for. The husband might be hating her wife for her dominating attitude. May be,the guy actually never felt physical attraction towards the wife.

    Worse,the guy complains that his home/family seems to be a torture cell to him!! This is not good,as the guy doesn't feel happiness in her home,and with her family.

    The wife should let it go. At this old age,what is left to stop!!! May be,the wife should openly approve the husband of his physical relation with other women!! All her life she has tried to stop him in vain. Now,at this age,all she can do is to let him do what he wants to do. The wife should give the guy condition that he should do all those sexual stuffs in a way so that his activities don't effect his family,social status,son,neighboure,relatives.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY SLAGS...........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...